cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
smj
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Mobile not showing any tasks (although it shows item downloading and downloaded)

Whenver i create a task on the web it displays just fine any type of tasks

Request Data

Request Review 

Flexi Task

but on mobile it says its downloading items but the no Tasks are displayed.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
smj
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Mobile not showing any tasks (although it shows item downloading and downloaded)

*Screenshots

0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Mobile not showing any tasks (although it shows item downloading and downloaded)

Hi!

Can you make sure the form is enabled to be shown in Nintex Mobile? Nintex Workflow relies on the setting of the task form to be shown in the app.

1. Add your task action
  2. add a Nintex Forms for the task
  3. Go to form settings
  4. Check the mobile setting

11-07-_2019_15-45-29.png

Are there any other forms or tasks shown in the app? If not I'd suggest you log out and relog with your company account to reestablish the connection and see what happens then.

Is this the free Nintex Mobile version? That should indeed show all forms and tasks. If it is the AppStudio version though, there might also be a filter that excludes the Workflow from the app.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
smj
Nintex Newbie

Checked all your settings but it was already enabled.

No other Task are shown although all the forms are shown

yes its the free version for testing purpose.

I also had updated nintex on the sharepoint farm.

0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Have you tried to disconnect all your accounts from Nintex Mobile and reconnect? I once had a similar problem where I missed some forms and tasks in the app but reconnecting the account solved it for me.

In addition: if you create a new workflow from scratch and add a task, does it show up in the app or is the problem true for all workflows?

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
smj
Nintex Newbie

I tried creating whole new site collection and workflow but same issue.

0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Hmm, I think you made everything correct. I suggest you reach out to support@nintex.com and try to work that out with them. They will check all the necessary configuration directly with you and should be able to fix the problem.

In that case it would be awesome to post the solution here as it might be of interest for other people too!

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos