We have done quite a lot of development on Nintex Forms and Workflows over the past months and some forms have been removed/decommissioned however, we can still see them in the list of Nintex Mobile forms available.
I have triple-check and the App have had its Local Cache Storage emptied, and the form on the list reset and then the list deleted from the site, still... the form is visible in the App.
Is that a known issue for Nintex Mobile?
On a separate but linked subject as a workaround is there a way to list ALL Nintex Forms on an environment (PowerShell?) and remove them appropriately, I already saw the PowerShell for On-Premises to list all forms, but cannot see for SharePoint Online.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Sorry about the long writing, but I believe I found an issue ....
2 Months ago I was hoping that one could shed some light on how to access the Nintex Mobile Forms that have been published on a Office 365 tenant, but did not get any response.
So it may be just to me that this is happening, and now I have more update to the Why it may have happened.
Summary of the issue again:
Say I have 3 content types in 1 SharePoint list. All have been published for Nintex Mobile layout.
--> When I reload my Nintex Mobile (and tried on 2 different devices), I can see 4 forms (not 3).
On Nintex Mobile: I can still use the 4th Nintex Mobile form as it looks like the legacy one and submit it and ..
In SharePoint list: it is saved to the same list but under a different Content Type (not even the default one). When opening the item in SharePoint it opens the form in that content type form (1 of the 3).
Now I realised that the 4th mystery form may be a reminiscence of an old form that we eventually removed (thought we did since it's still showing). So I re-added the Content Type of that form since it was still in the Site Content Types List but not used.
Back to Nintex mobile: I can see the 4th form but.... a new form (duplicate as the 4th), so now we have 5 forms in Nintex Mobile but 4 content types .
I submit a Nintex Mobile form using the 4th form.
In SharePoint list: I can see the item as before and when opening the item it finally opens with the Content Type that I re-added.
Any changes I made to that Nintex Forms Content type, however are only published to the 5th form and the 4th form is still not editable. So I can still not remove it nor edit it.
So I am clear now that the reason there is a Nintex Mobile Form appearing in Nintex Mobile which I cannot edit anymore is because we must have deleted the Content Type from the list without deleting the Nintex Forms before and therefore my naming of "ghost form" was adequate: the Nintex Mobile Form has no "parent" to be attached to (CT) and even when we try to re-add the Content Type its GUID within the list is different so the "orphan form" cannot recognise it as its true designer form.
The question remains: is there a way to list all Nintex Forms / Nintex Mobile in a list via PowerShell and therefore a way to alter their structure (in my case : Delete) remotely ?
thank you for any thought
We've been experiencing the same issue. We're using an Office 365 Demo Tenant for development purposes, and we're constantly deleting and redeploying our lists which use the Nintex Forms.
If we fail to visit each list and manually delete the form before our scripted process deletes the list, a ghosted/orphaned form will persist within the Nintex Mobile App. It's an annoying bug.
I didn't update the thread because there is no much update except that Nintex Support managed to reproduce the issue with me remotely and on their own, and therefore have escalated to Development team.
No release date for the fix published yet.
Ticket ref:_00D90q6Cb._500901HYWRM:ref if one wants to mention to Nintex Support too.
This is a weird forum.
From what I can tell - and I've been here over 2 years - Support very rarely, if at all these days, responds in here. Would be super helpful.
The problem is that o365 publishes all forms in the tenant to the same area. So if you have a DEV or a TEST section in your tennant. It ignores the full url path you log in to the app with and instead pulls through all published forms on the tenant - PROD, DEV, TEST.
We have the same issue here. In fact, I think Rhia's company made this DEV form for us once before. It's a total orphan because we have no tennant with the name DEV. Opening a ticket with Nintex today on this and pointing link to this thread.