Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Mobile App - Tasks??

Jump to solution

Hi,

Recently downloaded the 'Nintex Mobile App' for testing / evaluation of 'offline form submission' against O365.

Although pleased to see that the Mobile App Offline Capabilites appear to be working correctly against O365,

I am unable to access/view any 'Tasks' via the 'Nintext Mobile App' 
(there currently appears to be 'NO Tasks Section' anywhere within in the app - even though Tasks section detailed in the Nintex Mobile Apps Product Guide )

Please advise?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Nintex Mobile App - Tasks??

Jump to solution

My first question would be, have you created workflows with tasks that are assigned to you?

But in review of the product guide that you linked, there is a statement that needs clarification for you and me,

5 Accessing My Tasks and Forms

Once you have signed in the app, the next step is to access your form and tasks on your mobile device.

Please note, only list forms are available through the Nintex Mobile apps connected to a Nintex Forms for Office 365

enabled Office 365 tenancy

I'm not sure if that means that there are no task forms in the app when using Office 365, Or if that means you cannot create site workflows with start forms and see them in the app.

My task forms i've used in the app where on premise. So i'm interested in this clarification as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Yes, the intention of that line in the product guide is to indicate that neither task forms nor workflow start forms are supported, as yet, in Office 365. We are, of course, planning to make that functionality available as soon as we can.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Task forms in the Mobile App are now available in O365! 

See the blog post from @wknowles22 below:

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/What-s-New-Mobile-Tasks-for-Office-365/ba-p/94367

View solution in original post

0 Kudos