SharePoint App for SharePoint 2013 Error when Creating Workflow

• 18 September 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

When trying to create a worfklow through the SharePoint App for SharePoint 2013

It is generating this error

Server Error

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'

Another employee it works for but it doesn't work for me.

Attached to this post is the step by steps with screen shots.

What should we try next to resolve the problem ?

12106i6A86854E98BE637F.png
16154iE7457CB28F670082.png
13335iD42FAC5098F2E6A7.png
16065iA8F1A1BD8561FBD8.png

4 replies

Badge +7

Hi TCorp

Please have a look at the following document to help you resolve the issue you are having:

http://help.k2.com/KB000435#

This document contains a hotfix to resolve this issue, please do remember to make backup's and carefully read through the documentation on how to implement the fix in your environment.

Please try this in your environment and update me on your progress, hope this helps!

Kind regards

Nelly 

Badge +2

Hi Nelly

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

I have a concern as reading this it seems like it is a problem from the "from the Dependency Server on deployment" not from my login.

Thoughts ?

Alan.

Badge +7

Hi TCorp

Note:K2 passes the "NT Authority / Anonymous" logon credentials when it accesses the database server. This is on logon.

Did you manage to implement the fix in your envioronment? Please provide me with an update in regards to this issue

Kind regards

Neey

Badge +6

Hi, I am facing the same issue, I am usinig K2 Blackperl with SharePoint 2013 and creating a workflow but got same issue Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON'

And the hotfix is not getting download for me, IE can not display page for me. Please provide any update on that.