SmartObject Browser Error

• 27 May 2008
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

In my client's current DEV environment they have several SmartObjects deployed on their SmartObject Server; however, when the section is expanded an error window pops up with the following message:

"Inconsistency detected between SmartObject and ServiceObject.  ServiceObject : 27916abb-856b-4a26-8f1e-3afe08d774c5 not found in ServiceInstance definition."

I've removed the relavant SmartObjects that I had previously deployed (there are others deployed by other developers that I hesitate to remove) as well as removing the ServiceObject(s) from the Application Server (under Service Object Repositories) but cannot seem to fix this error.  I've recycled the blackpearl service but that doesn't seem to resolve the issue either.  

Does anyone know of another way to sort this out?

Thanks. 

1 reply

Badge +3

Hello JasonT,

From the error you're providing I've seen that even though you have completely removed the smartobject it seems that you must also go into the K2 context browser and delete the smartobject from there.  Once this is done, then the error has gone away in the past.  Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Jon