cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Nintex Forms Supported Browsers

Nintex Forms for SharePoint (2010, 2013, and 2016)

Design Time

To design Nintex Forms, we recommend you are using IE10 or above. You can design forms in IE8 and above, however there may be limited functionality.

Runtime

To view and complete a Nintex Form, we support the following browsers:

Nintex Forms 2013 and 2016

• IE8 and above
  • Microsoft Edge (latest version)
  • Google Chrome (latest version)
  • Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
  • Apple Safari (latest version)

Nintex Forms 2010

• IE7 and above 32 Bit

Supported but with limitations

• IE7 and above 64 Bit

Nintex Forms for Office 365

Design Time

To design Nintex Forms, we recommend using the following browsers:

• IE11
  • FireFox (Latest version)
  • Chrome (Latest version)

Runtime

To view and complete a Nintex Form, we support the following browsers:

• IE11
Labels: (1)
17 Replies
nhurst1369
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Forms Supported Browsers

Is there any update on when Designing forms with Nintex Forms 2013 will be supported using browsers other than Internet Explorer?  This is a huge need for Both Nintex Forms and Workflow 2013.  Just providing support for either Firefox or Chrome would go a long way as then at least MAC users could design forms and workflows as well. 

Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback Nick. We currently don't support anything other than IE, but there is a suggestion in our feedback site here, please feel free to vote on it, and track progress.

Not applicable

Hi Emily,

We have Nintex 2010 with Forms version 1.5.4.0, but the People picker value is not showing in the edit form in IE 10 version.

So please let me know IE versions which will support Nintex 1.5.4.0 forms.

Thanks in advance!

Arun

Not applicable

I'm seeing a few instances of quirky behavior on Chrome that aren't issues in IE. I'm running version 41.0.2272.118 m of Chrome,  SharePoint 2013, and Forms 2.5.0.0.

Specifically, I'm seeing the following:

1) Button controls, when added to the ribbon, disable all of the default ribbon buttons.

2) Managed metadata fields do not render when the form is in Display mode, although they do when the form is in Edit mode.

Just curious if the Nintex Support team is on top of these already. I saw few references in other Connect posts about the button controls, but I'm seeing anything on here about the MMD fields.

Not applicable

Hey Ben, are you able to submit a Ask Support​ ticket? That way our support engineers can look into the behaviour you're seeing.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I have a script for validation which is working in ie and not working in chrome.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Working with SharePoint Online.

• Google Chrome (48.0.2564.116 m and 49.0.2623.75 m) throws regular exceptions in designer view, seemingly on mouse or scrollbar movement, losing progress.
  • Microsoft Edge throws an exception when saving a workflow step (Assign a Task) and coming back to the designer. It seems that the step is successfully saved, but this is an annoyance (Variable not set).
  • MSIE 11 (11.103.10586.0, Update Versions 11.0.28 (KB 3134814)) has been displaying "Loading Nintex Workflow for Office 365" for as long as it's taken to write this plus about five minutes. Make that 10.
  • Firefox - works!

Cheers,

-Eli.

0 Kudos
ciaran
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

I am not clear on browser support for Internet Explorer. We have Forms 2013 (ver. 2.8.1.0) install in our SharePoint 2013 On premise environment and we use IE8. I have read in this post that Forms 2013 is supported on IE8. However, the 'Product Features, Editions, and System Requirements' PDF downloaded from nintex.com does not mention IE8. It states IE9, IE10 are supported. Are Nintex Forms 2013 still supported in IE8? What is the 'limited functionality' stated above?

0 Kudos
dgoodridge
Nintex Newbie

I'm having the same issue with Chrome not rendering Managed Metadata field. I'm submitting a ticket now. 

0 Kudos