Deployment doesn't end

• 7 April 2009
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

hi,

I've got a "problem" with the deployment of a K2 blackpoint process with InfoPath integration. I don't know why but suddenly the deployment process doesn't stop (neverending deployment). I've already deployed the process earlier today but, somehow, the deployment process doesn't stop now. The only solution (for me) is to kill the K2Studio.exe process.
I've already tried to solve the problem with resetting the IIS and the K2 service, however, both didn't change anything.

Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

Many thanks in advance!

amanax

5 replies

Badge +4
May be something interesting in event log or K2 log?
Badge +4

event log looks fine.

where can i find the K2 log?

amanax

Badge +4

You can find [drive:]Program FilesK2 blackpointHost ServerBin path, if it is activeted.

If not activeated look this: http://www.k2underground.com/blogs/johnny/archive/2007/10/06/how-do-i-use-logging-in-k2-blackpearl.aspx (it is work Blackpoint too)

It is a little bit unreadable, but if nothing else have got...

Badge +4

many thanks! good to know how logging can be activated!

nevertheless, we couldn't find out what the reason is (was). so we restarted the server. Now there are no problems anymore (by now)...

amanax

Badge +4

it's really funny. sometimes the deployment succeeds, sometimes the deployment doesn't end. everytime the deployment doesn't end I kill the process of K2 studio and reopen the project. afterwards the deployment succeeds...

amanax