Not applicable

Nintex Form

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create the following on Nintex: 

1. Creation of site in SharePoint from a Nintex Form

2. Assign / Update access rights using Forms

3. Add items into Database

4. Delete items from Database

To be noted that all of the above should be on a single Form.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Form

I am going to convert this to a question. Currently, it is not a question and others won't know you need help.

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

First let me say I do not have Nintex Forms. But I would think if you have fields on a form for the items you want to accomplish, you can set them and call a Nintex workflow and call the actions to do them. For example, there is a 'Set Item Permission' action.

janvonreith
Nintex Newbie

With the help of Nintex Workflow Enterprise this should be possible:

1. Creation of site in SharePoint from a Nintex Form --> There's an action to create a site Collection or subsite

2. Assign / Update access rights using Forms --> Can be done via the web Service call action and the Default SharePoint web services

3. Add items into Database --> There's an SQL database action (only Enterprise) where you can define SQL queries

4. Delete items from Database --> There's an SQL database action (only Enterprise) where you can define SQL queries

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Exactly...that's what I was saying. I just used the 'Set Item Permissions' as one of the examples. There are actions for everything that ‌ wants to do.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Can you please confirm if same can be done on a Single Form?

I also need a confirmation where all information can be available using Audit Trail?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
janvonreith
Nintex Newbie

What do you mean with "Single Form"? Everything described by ‌ and me will be done in a workflow, the desired data for the workflow will be collected in a simple list and you can design a Nintex Form for that list. You can write everyhing that happens and every data you need into a separate column, list, site, database etc. to get your audit trail.

Automation Master
Automation Master

not from the form, but on save and submit of the form (i.e. item creation) the above workflows can fire automatically based on the data in the form.

0 Kudos