I would like to know if it is possible to create the following on Nintex:
1. Creation of site in SharePoint from a Nintex Form
2. Assign / Update access rights using Forms
3. Add items into Database
4. Delete items from Database
To be noted that all of the above should be on a single Form.
First let me say I do not have Nintex Forms. But I would think if you have fields on a form for the items you want to accomplish, you can set them and call a Nintex workflow and call the actions to do them. For example, there is a 'Set Item Permission' action.
With the help of Nintex Workflow Enterprise this should be possible:
1. Creation of site in SharePoint from a Nintex Form --> There's an action to create a site Collection or subsite
2. Assign / Update access rights using Forms --> Can be done via the web Service call action and the Default SharePoint web services
3. Add items into Database --> There's an SQL database action (only Enterprise) where you can define SQL queries
4. Delete items from Database --> There's an SQL database action (only Enterprise) where you can define SQL queries
What do you mean with "Single Form"? Everything described by and me will be done in a workflow, the desired data for the workflow will be collected in a simple list and you can design a Nintex Form for that list. You can write everyhing that happens and every data you need into a separate column, list, site, database etc. to get your audit trail.