cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Form - radio buttons and checkboxes look different in view mode

Jump to solution

I have a form with some radio buttons and some checkboxes. They present themselfes very nice in Edit mode, but when I open the form in View mode, these are transformed into text links. The checked items are even shown as a semicolon separated list of the items. Not very pretty as you can see in the attached screenshot.

How can I make the fields appear as the UI types (disabled of course) that I decided upon using when I designed the form?

Nintex form edit-view.png

Regards

Leif

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Nintex Form - radio buttons and checkboxes look different in view mode

Jump to solution

Leif,

Under Control Setting -> Advanced Change the Control mode to Always Edit and then Add the Rule to Disable if the form is in Display Mode

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for the suggestion. It almost works. My section with the radiobutton now works perfectly, but the checkboxes doesn't show up at all when I set the control to "Edit mode". I have a filter on the checkboxes control, so different options appear based on the selection in the radio set (cascading effect). If I remove the filter, then the checkboxes appear correctly. WOuld you consider this to be a bug or is there some workaround for this as well?

Nintex form edit-view2.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This is very tricky situation. I had no idea about the filtering on this lookup.  As it doesn't seem logical to change the display to Edit mode in display mode I don't know if we should call this as a bug.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have filed this as a bug. Since it is only not working when there is filtering applied to the control, it would imply that this is supposed to be working.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos