Configuration problems

Badge +1
Server Farm:
Server 1: K2.Net 2003
Server 2: SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Server 3: MS SQL Server 2000

I've installed K2.Net 2003 in C:Program FilesK2.Net 2003.

I cannot access the Workspace.htm page.
When I want to open "Workspace.htm" I have to login. When I do so, I get the message "The page cannot be found" or "The page cannot be displayed You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed. "

Another problem is: when I go to http://k2 the SPS page appears...

Questions:
1. What should I set as the Home Directory in IIS?
2. What else could be wrong in my installation?

Best Regards,

Vincent

2 replies

Badge +8
do you have the k2 workspace and the SPS site on the same website? in that case, you need to exclude the path to the K2 website from SPS using SPS administration (there is a k2 KB article on how to do this).

Judging from your setup (all different servers) you will probably also need to set up Kerberos authentication to enable the IIS server to pass the user's credentials through to the K2 server...
Badge +1
icon-quote.gifNeilM:
do you have the k2 workspace and the SPS site on the same website? in that case, you need to exclude the path to the K2 website from SPS using SPS administration (there is a k2 KB article on how to do this).

Judging from your setup (all different servers) you will probably also need to set up Kerberos authentication to enable the IIS server to pass the user's credentials through to the K2 server...

No I've SPS is installed as Default website on that server. K2 is installed as k2 website on it's own server...

What is the best way to create a test environment... As far as I know, SPS automatically installs as Default website...!? In that setup K2 and SPS will conflict if installed on the same server.
That's why I've chosen for the "three server installation".