cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Community Updates Email - Download Pictures Blanks Rest of Email

Has anyone else had this issue and figured out how to fix it? When I get the Nintex Community Updates emails and I "Right-click here to download pictures." the Nintex Connect logo appears, but everything else on the email disappears, So, I no longer see the Updates, Your Status, Latest Activity, Your Content, and Tips and Tricks. Unfortunately, I'm still on Outlook 2007, so this might be the issue.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Community Updates Email - Download Pictures Blanks Rest of Email

The last couple of Nintex Community Updates have allowed me to download the images and worked correctly. They are the emails that start with "Your Nintex Community Newsletter for..." However, the last Nintex Community Announcement (We're sorry: The community site was down ...) deleted (or hid) the Announcment text when I chose "Click here to download pictures." and all I saw was the Nintext connect logo.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Community Updates Email - Download Pictures Blanks Rest of Email

The Nintex Community Newsletters are working correctly - I can click to download the images and I can see everything okay. However, when I receive an email reply to a posting and I click to download the images I have the same problem as I used to with only the Nintex Connect logo appearing and everything else on the email disappearing. If I close the email and not save the changes, I can re-open the email and read the text. Is anyone else having this issue? I still have Outlook 2007, so I'm not sure if this is the issue.

0 Kudos