Execution permission cannot be acquired.

• 15 December 2005
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
hi,

i have an infopath form published previously to a sharepoint to be used by all users in our company, i have got a permission to the domain users to open a process from the sharepoint, but some devices cannot open the form, the message appear:

Form template: http://k2workflow/sites/IP/SickLeave/Forms/template.xsn

InfoPath cannot open the selected form because of an error in the form's code.Execution permission cannot be acquired

please reply as soon as possible....

thx,

4 replies

Badge +11
Have your domain users got explicit permissions on sharepoint or did you assign group permissions? I would first try to give the users explicit permissions.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +2
hi,

yes i have got explicit permissions to all domain users on the sharepoint as contributors.

i have tried to open the form from the sharepoint on some machines and i have successfully opened and submitted the form, but on some machines the form was not opened, and i recieved the exception sent to you before.

Is this machine related probelm?

thx
Badge +11
Yes, most probably a machine related problem. Try to compare the IE settings of a 'working' machine with the settings of a 'non-working' machine. Also, try failing users from a working machine to determine whether it is a machine-specific or user-specific problem.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +2
hi,

I have checked the IE settings and the problem was solved

thx alot,