cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelbah40
Nintex Newbie

Need some help configuring my Application form...NOVICE nintex dev

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm trying to finish this small project and I'm having issues with configuring my controls properly.  I built out my form correctly and I'm stuck at this point in my workflow design. I understand which controls I need to call but its the configuration that has me sorta stumped. Appreciate any guidance from the community. 

Regards, 

nintex_project1.pngnintex_project1_flow1.png

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Re: Need some help configuring my Application form...NOVICE nintex dev

Jump to solution
I don't quite understand which parts you need help with, you've just said "configuring my controls"

Where do you get the standard rental rate? I would recommend setting in a sharepoint list item and then query for this value when required at any/multiple stages of the workflow.
0 Kudos
michaelbah40
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
I'm sorry I should have been a lot clearer...I'm doing the project: rental application under the Nintex learning central: Nintex for share point basic. I'm following their previous tutorial as a guideline but I got stuck at this point where I need to run a if command for this standard rental rate but like your question asks where do I pull this rental rate from has gotten me kinda lost. They don't make that section very clear for me at least.
0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hmm, there are different ways to store the default value. In most cases this would be in a separate SharePoint List or something but if the example doesn't want you to do so I would set up the default value in the beginning of the workflow by using the set workflow variable action.

In the steps following in your workflow you can add the rate for the levels by using math operations.

michaelbah40
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
thank you for that tidbit, it helped me move forward to my next solution. Now I'm working on m Run If control...