Debugging and K2 Blackpoint Invalid character in a Base-64 string. in Error Log

• 26 October 2009
  • 0 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

Good Day.

I'm working on an Approval workflow and when I run the workflow, I'm having an error in the DocumentEvent part.  When I check the error log this is what I get: "Invalid character in a Base-64 string."

So far, this is what I've done.  During the first part, I've integrated the Infopath form with filename "Approval v1.0.xsn".  Since the period character is not part of base64, I've integrated the same form but with different name "Approval v1.xsn".  During both runs, I still get the same error.  I've deleted "Approval v1.0" and all its references (as handed by K2 Studio, you can't deploy the project if you have a reference to the old form).  I've deployed it successfully but still there is an error.  Any chance that you have a solution to this problem?

And its there a better way of debugging a K2 workflow (instead of looking at the error log).  Does K2 have a feature of giving out the specific error (i.e. which part specifically say the DocumentEvent property caused the Base64 error in the workflow)?

Any significant and relevant help will be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your time K2 experts.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!