Solved

Multiple panels in Nintex forms

Badge +9

Hi, I want to create multiple forms for a List with only default content type and it has about 40 columns but since it is not possible I am planning to create multiple panels and hide/Show them according to the conditions . My issue is that some  columns should appear at different locations depending on the type of panel selected. Can I include one column across multiple panels?

icon

Best answer by achilles_aditya 16 May 2016, 05:55

View original

3 replies

Badge +7

Hi Aditya,

I'm sure this is possible. I manage to add the Add attachment control multiple times to the same form.  The only possible issue with this is if users fill in different values for the same field on different tabs...which value should be saved to the list?

I'll also try the multiple fields on one form and let you know.

Badge +9

Hi,

I am able to do the functionality. When the same column is added in multiple panels at different positions it will work only if the column is enabled in one panel and disabled in all the other panels

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@achilles_aditya - can you send me a screen print example?  I tried restricting the panel by using both the RULES and the Panel - Appearance section - and my duplicate fields only one work in one panel but not the other panel. Can you share a screen print of how you are able to make this work - so that the field details can be displayed on the list?

Thank You!