FormData is missing under ItemProperties

• 9 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I am trying to use the formdata in the query xml. But I don't see any formdata under item properties when I click Insert reference. What Am I missing here?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

Form data will not be present until you create and publish a Nintex Form on the list. Once you publish the form Nintex Forms will create the form data column.

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +3

Hi Enrico,

Thanks for the reply. I understand the issue now. Could you please guide me how can I use the value selected in a control in workflow start form to task form of approval. The scenario is I have a multiselect checkbox control in the start form of workflow. I need to know which checkboxes were selected (start form) in the task form of assign flexi task action. I tried to use connected variable, but then the display format changes to List control, I guess there is no option to set the choice workflow variable to be displayed as multiselect checkbox.

Any idea or suggestion?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

I'm not really sure I understood what you're goind to achieve. As this seems to be a new question, may I ask you to create it as new question and add some screenshots to describe what you're going to do?

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +3

Thank you. I am able to achieve the workflow requirements.