I'm fairly new to Nintex workflows and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on a multiple document workflow. Here is a what I'm looking for:
1. A requirements document is started and the group is notified to take action
2. The requirements document generates another document and once that document is complete it creates another document and then sent for Review and Approval.
they all will be identified with a unique ID number and saved into a Document Library.
#document process and approvals.
Can you please share more details on your requirement?
1. Is the same group is notified every time a new document generated?
2. The requirements document generates another document - means, a user uploads to document library manually?
3. How many steps of approvals required in your flow?
And any details if you have, please provide.