Missing NintexLiveAdminLinks Feature

• 28 August 2014
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi

I have installed Nintex Workflow 2013 with Nintex Live on our new SP2013 environment and have preformed a Microsoft Health Check which has identified a missing feature:

The Feature '29E9A673-31A4-46A3-B0D2-D8E1DB1DBD92' is referenced in ContentDatabase 'SP2013_Content_Admin' and not installed in the Farm.

The feature is NintexLiveAdminLinks and the folder C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions15TemplateFeaturesNintexLiveAdminLinks also doesn't exists.

Do you have any recommendations other than disabling the feature?

Cheers
Tony

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Tony,

I would say that something did not go quite as expected during the solution deployment. You could try retracting and redeploying the Nintex Live Solution as a first step to troubleshoot. If this does not work as expected, I would run the following PowerShell Cmdlet in a SharePoint PowerShell Console:

$f = Get-SPFeature -Identity '29E9A673-31A4-46A3-B0D2-D8E1DB1DBD92'

$f.Provision()

$f.Update()

$f | Enable-SPFeature -Url $(Get-SPWebApplication -includecentraladministration | where {$_.IsAdministrationWebApplication}).Url

This script will attempt to provision and persist the feature to the servers in the farm and then enable the feature on Central Administration.

Please let me know if this works. happy.png

Badge +1

Hi Aaron

This fixed my issue.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Tony