cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Modifying the ProcessResponseTask.aspx

I have created a work flow with a approval
. When the Approver approves or denies it takes them to the ProcessResponseTask.aspx form.

The form looks something like this (This is one where it was already approved.). Anyways I would like to modify this form but can't figure out how. Specificall I would like to remove "Click here to view the workflow status." Can this be modified? I found the file but it appears to be calling some function that I cannot find.

Request Approval

This task has already been processed.

Click here
to view the workflow status.

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Modifying the ProcessResponseTask.aspx

You may not want to change an application page right away. But tell me more about your scenario and what you need accomplished.

OOTB, If you have a task to complete, it goes to the ApproveReject.aspx, when you complete the task it closes and goes back to last page (as it opens in dialog).

There are several things that seem different for your custom scenario, could it be the type of task, or viewing it from an email link and not from a page?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I wanted to just change some of the wording on that page. Instead I used the infopath page and modified that instead.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Andrew (or anyone at Nintex),

I too would like to be able to hide the "Click here to view workflow status" text on the ProcessResponseTask.aspx form, or at least add some some text that says "No further action required. Please click on Close".

I love using the Request Approval action because it means a manager only needs to click once to approve from an email. However, we have had feedback that when they click on "Approve", the screen that displays is a little confusing (see screenshot).

Is there any way to customise this form? Or can the form be changed in a future release please?
Thanks

ApprovalRequestApproved.PNG

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply