cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vidya_CK
Nintex Newbie

Modify existing Nintex task forms to reflect these changes in already created and in progress forms

Hi everyone,

We have Nintex workflows with customized nintex task forms 2010 running in Production. Now we have a requirement to customize the nintex task form to add a button and its action defined in Javascript function. 

I tried this with a sample (in Nintex 2013 )and noticed that when I modified the form and published, existing tasks forms didnt have this change while newly created task forms had the change . 

Is there a way in Nintex forms / WFs (Nintex 2013 or  2016) where changes to the task form design can be seen in existing task forms as well ? 

Regards,

Vidya

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Modify existing Nintex task forms to reflect these changes in already created and in progress fo

Hi,

As the Task Form is saved in the Workflow definition and not on the list, only the form that was in the workflow at the time of starting the workflow will be displayed and connot be changed while in progress.

0 Kudos
Vidya_CK
Nintex Newbie

Re: Modify existing Nintex task forms to reflect these changes in already created and in progress fo

Thank you for the quick reposnse 

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi,
I have heard of customers changing the form on the Task content type but I do not know how successful they were and also this is not supported by Nintex.
0 Kudos