name field not showing up in list view

• 18 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Hello!

I've built a job request form in Nintex. Within it is a name field called "Project/Job Requestor". It's out of the box field. Interestingly enough I was told the out of box required options weren't supposed to work; they do and did in the preview and then only worked for some when I actually published the form. It's still on the back end with my leadership for final testing before I push it out to the company at the end of the year for 2018 requests. For some reason when I look at the list view the project job requestor doesn't show up. I confirmed that it shows in the edit properties option so there is no reason why it won't show in the list view. I thought it was because I wasn't testing the required option and at first didn't enter a name but I entered a separate request and completed all the necessary fields and still it doesn't show up. Thoughts?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

have you connected  "Project/Job Requestor" form control to "Project/Job Requestor" list field?

haven't you (accidentally?) more then one form control to the "Project/Job Requestor" list field?

Badge +6

‌ Thank you! That was the problem - it wasn't connected which is odd b/c it was an out-of-the-box field that I didn't manipulate. This form is published and when I went into this morning 3 fields were randomly at the bottom of the form. They were fine last night. I do keep the form from moving fields on it's own whenever It feels like it?