cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing "Site WorkFlow" form the ribbon.

I am trying to create a workflow that runs on daily basis based on the status and the due date. I read that you can accomplish the task by running a Site Workflow but for some reason the option does not show in my ribbon.

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
14 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Missing "Site WorkFlow" form the ribbon.

Reactivate the Nintex Feature on web app level.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

If possible can you provide me with the steps required to Reactivate the Nintex Feature. Also, is there another way to set the workflow running on daily bases?

Thank you in advance for all your help Fernando

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi @Don H

If it's not reactivated you to your Site Settings --> Manage Site Settings --> Click on the "Activate" Button next to Nintex Workflow.

You may need to do this on the Top Site and then on the sub site.

Hope it helps

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

The Nintex is activated and I can run a workflow but for some reason I do not see the option for setting up a site workflow. Is there a different way I can run a workflow on daily bases.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable
Workflow Hero

In Sharepoint Central Admin go to the 'Nintex Workflow Management' section and click on

"web application activation"

Deactivate the feature and then Activate the feature to the applicable web application.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

@Don H

Go to the "Gear" Icon on the top right hand by your name. in the drop down that appears click on "Nintex Work Flow 2013" , When you roll over you should see a slide out menu click on "Create Site Workflow"

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Melissa Castillo

The option does not display on the ribbon. The only options I have are the following

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Try the menu on the "Gear". it should be different then the one on your name.  See the screen shot blow

2015-11-30_DonH.png

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply