cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Migrate Nintex Form SharePoint 2013 to online By Share-gate, Required Field validation not working

Help required. We have Migrated Nintex Form from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online By Sharegate, after Migration Required Field validation are not working in Migrated form in Online. 

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Migrate Nintex Form SharePoint 2013 to online By Share-gate, Required Field validation not worki

Hi,
This looks very similar to this recent post. https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/I-am-Facing-issue-on-nintex-form-that-validati...

As I stated on that post, Nintex does not have a direct path to migrate Nintex forms from onpremise to O365.

Sharegate has developed a tool to do the migration but based on this post and others they have not yet perfected it. I suggest that you seek support from Sharegate as there appears to be a bug in the tool.
0 Kudos
Abhishekn
Nintex Newbie

Re: Migrate Nintex Form SharePoint 2013 to online By Share-gate, Required Field validation not worki

Thanks for your reply.

But the Validation are working in the Item Edit form.

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

If you create the form in the Nintex Forms designer does validation work as expected then?
If so you will need to contact ShareGate and ask them why their migrated form does not function as expected.
0 Kudos