How to Justify another InspireX

• 20 December 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Folks,

I went to the last InspireX in Las Vegas and it was GREAT! My current contract is under re-compete and money is tight as the team sharpens the proverbial pencil to get the next win. Amid this leanness, I would like to go to InspireX if the budget can bear it and it can be justified. My question is what is the goodness in a second visit to InspireX, especially only one year after the last? (...also...I am looking for real justification rather than an excuse to go. happy.png)

Please chime in if you have an thoughts!

Thanks,

Patrick Kelligan

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hey Patrick,

I attended InspireX this year and got a lot out of it so I too have put my request in to attend Inspire X next year.  For me, there are some really valid reasons to attend if you see Nintex as a strategic part of your IT strategy and/or partner strategy:

• Networking.  The chance to meet face to face with Nintexers around the world is amazing.  I'm always surprised at how much you take away from talking to someone for even as little as 5 minutes.  Plus you have made a lasting connection.  People on this community site are great and always willing to help out but people go the extra mile when they know you personally.
  • Get your voice heard.  You'll have things that you want Nintex to do or things you want changed.  InspireX provides a forum where you can rock up to the product managers and have a D&M about the direction of the product.
  • Learning.  The sessions this year had great case studies or tips and tricks that I learnt a lot in.  They promise next year will have even more.  You may stumble across a presentation that addressess a problem/opportunity that you're working on already.
  • Big announcements.  Yep - we'll see the announcements here on the community site but there's nothing like being there in person to witness the unveiling.  The rumour-mill has a few large annoucments in store.

So I hope we both get approval to go!

Cheers,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yeah, hard to top that explanation. Chris Ben‌ is one of those guys that I met!

If Nintex is a part of your IT or partner strategy, then I would also add that anyone looking to learn about the vTE program and striving to be a part will benefit form attending. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks Chris! I will use this when making my case.

Regards,

Patrick Kelligan

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Fingers crossed!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks Frank!