cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Making attachments mandatory

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using Nintex 2013 Enterprise version. I'm creating a Nintex form in which I need the attachments column as mandatory. I have seen a couple of posts with some jQuery code which fails after a couple of clicks on the Submit button.

I have also seen a post in Nintex community asking to make the minimum attachments to 1. I cannot find any such setting in the attachments control

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you.

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Making attachments mandatory

Hi ChandraShekhar Rameneni,

Check out this article:

Attachment Validation in Nintex Forms

Make sure that you have the correct Nintex Forms version if you cannot find the option mentioned.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hello Ramses,

Thank you for reply.

But as I mentioned earlier, I'm unable to see the validations for the attachments field in my form.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi ChandraShekhar Rameneni​,

I understood that, as mentioned, you probably need a new version of Nintex Forms. try upgrading it if possible. Check with Nintex support which version is required to get the attachment validation as i can't seem to find the version number required.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Ramses,

Thanks for the reply. What's the alternative to make the attachments as mandatory? Is there a working jQuery or JavaScript?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

0 Kudos
Not applicable

But upgrading to the latest version would be a better idea if possible. Updates usually include fixes to other problems as well as new / improved / updated functionalities.

0 Kudos