How to get the user details who are part of nintex workflow in nintex 2010 standard edition

• 2 August 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi All,

Please help me on getting the user list who is part of the nintex workflow.

5 replies

Badge +16

Hi

I am not sure I understand the question.  What do you mean by "user list who is part of the nintex workflow"?

Do you mean users who are able to use Nintex Workflows?

Or users who are part of a workflow (ie initiator, task respondents etc)?

Can you explain further and hopefully I can assist you better.

Thanks
Cassy

Badge +1

Hi ,

I need the users who are part of a workflow  initiator, task respondents etc

Badge +16

how do you want to output these details?

what does your workflow look like?  how many tasks are assigned throughout?

Badge +1

Hi,

Here is the details information about my requirement.

We are doing domain migration in our sharepoint environment. The Migrated user domain information is not updating in the nintex workflows.

We need following information to move further on our migration.

1. Number of workflows running in entire Farm ?

2. Users who are part of each work flow?

output file will contains following columns:

Sitecollection url

Site name

List name

List url

Workflow name

Workflow author

User's part of the workflow.

Badge +11

Hey Hari,

in the sharepoint central administration you will find the "Workflow inventory" in the nintex section. This is the best overview for all workflows residing in your farm, that is available out of the box.

Unfortunately, this will not provide all the information you need. Especially the users who are part of the workflow cannot be extracted directly.

How many workflows we're talking about? If there aren't too many, you can look up the task respondents etc. manually in the workflow designer. If you have a huge number of workflows in your farm, you can try to create some powershell script, that looks up all the workflow files in your farm and tries to extract the users from the xml data. But I'm not sure if this will work.

Regards

Philipp