Condition to Run When Item Changes

• 22 August 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hello!

I have a few workflows that I'm working on that require some checks that I am not sure of how to accomplish in one workflow. When a task is created the 4 workflows run in sequence.

The premise of the workflows are:

1. Create a Due Date
  2. Notify a new item has been created with that due date
  3. Notify when the due date is halfway over
  4. Notify when the item is past due.

3 people can be assigned simultaneously on the same task but have different actions and due dates, but a manager can change who is responsible.

Right now I have it scheduled to run every day at midnight so those responsible are notified before they come in. I get the correct due dates, the notification if it's created, the notification if it is halfway due, and the notification if it is past due.

But I need the workflow to send a notification when the person responsible is first assigned or when changed. I'm wondering if there is a way without splitting up the workflows? Right now I have all the workflows to run in a master workflow and I know it could be fairly easy with a workflow for each person and then a branch in the master to run each with a conditional, but was curious if I can do this with only the 3 workflows instead of 9 (3 individual for each task).

4060i84B83AF37154682F.png

0 replies

Be the first to reply!