Lookup function problems

• 4 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I'm experiencing an issue referencing a field using the lookup function from within a Nintext form. I am using a Calculated Value form control with a lookup function for the formula. The output is "#Value!" and in the Dev console for Chrome I get the error message: Error: The property or field has not been initialized. It has not been requested or the request has not been executed. It may need to be explicitly requested.

I'm pretty positive I'm referencing the right column names otherwise the error would be: Error details: TypeError: Unable to get property 'get_internalName' of undefined or null reference. Also the target column isn't empty and if reference other columns it works fine so I'm pretty sure itnot a syntax error. What other things should I check? Anyone else experiencing this error and how to resolve it?

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Can you Screen your form ?

Regards,

Reva Eka Patria

Badge

Hi @grahaminnes - I'm experiencing the same issue.  Did you ever find a solution for this?

I'm pulling other lookups in the same form without any trouble, but one in particular will only return "#Value!", and I'm seeing "Error: The property or field has not been initialized. It has not been requested or the request has not been executed. It may need to be explicitly requested." in the console for the field name that I'm referencing.  The field name is correct, and I know that the field is in the default content type. I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

Lee

Badge +1

Sorry mate, in the end if I remember correctly I had to redesign the form to work around the problem. I wish you luck getting to the bottom of this.