Urgent !!! Multiple Users in Roles through smartobject Dynamically

• 21 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi All,

I have a requirement wherein i need to fetch multiple users at a time from a K2 Roles dynamically. Please find below scenario.

I have a sharepoint list and in that threec olumns.(Region, Group Name, GroupUsers) . Now  from a form a user can select multiple groups at a time from a checkbox list. and then in workflow i have to assign ithses groups of users to destination set wherein from each group at least one user should take some actions to proceed further .

Now if i execute list smartobject in a K2 Role it will not give me users as in Users column it having multiple users ..

Any help hihgly appreciated . I am still looking for a solution .

Thanks in Advance

Chiru

1 reply

Badge +9

Hi, 

From your requirement I understood you are required to fetch different number of groups @first-time only.

If this is the case and If you are using k2 dynamic role just to fetch different number of groups @first-time then you can use below process i.e. by passing user group through datafield or smartobject, hope this process will help you to resolve ur problem.

For destination user select advance option and pass the count of slots dynamically. In ur case it will be number of groups passed as destination user.

In destination field Pass the user groups through datafield or smartobject (make sure you are separating all the users group by char ';' semicolon)

For e.g.
"Domain/usergroup0;Domain/usergroup1"
Please make sure below option is selected.

• Create a slot for each role and group