cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyon84
Nintex Newbie

Log&Export dates from workflow history

Hello,

I need to transform data logs (created, approve, completed) from workflow history in each item (request):

Capture.PNG

into associated list columns so I can export whole list and make report with these logs like this:

Request 1     CREATED    APPROVED    COMPLETED

Request 2     CREATED    APPROVED    COMPLETED

I know I can generate workflow history list but there every event is logged as one row...

Appreciate any help. Smiley Happy

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
kunalpatel1029
Nintex Newbie

Re: Log&Export dates from workflow history

@kyon84 ....What's the purpose of your report? Just to see which "Task" got completed when or you want to see when each and every actions of your workflow got executed?

If it's just the task then after the outcome of your task you can capture that task's information and store it in the variables and then use those variables to create list item. 

If you want to create a CSV file then you can query that list and using for loop and collection operations, build the string in CSV format and using web request action you can directly save it in a document library.

0 Kudos
kyon84
Nintex Newbie

Hi @kunalpatel1029 thanks for reply,

I managed to create variables and create list items however now I am experiencing another problem.

I want to calculate difference between column requested and approved. When I create item manualy it works just fine, but when I use same function for items automatically created from workflow something goes wrong...2019_10_10_09_30_16_Window.png

For column diff I use Formula  "TEXT(Approved-Requested,"[mm]")"

Should I change variables in WF or just something in list?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
kunalpatel1029
Nintex Newbie

@kyon84 ....Is Requested and Approved columns are Date or Single Line Text type? If they are date type and if Approved date is always greater than Requested date then you can simply create a calculated column in SharePoint and use below formula:

=[Approved]-[Requested]

Make this calculated column as number type and select 0 decimal instead of Automatic.

If it's SLT then convert it to Date type and follow above steps.

0 Kudos
kyon84
Nintex Newbie

I followed your steps. Now it's showing #VALUE! instead of #NAME Smiley Very Happy

Any idea?

Thank you

0 Kudos