cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

List view control in nintex online

Hello I need to know whether List-view control is available in nintex forms for SharePoint online. I want my SharePoint list to be displayed in nintex forms as it is. For that I googled and found "List view control" but it is there only on-premise version. I want to know whether it is there in nintex forms online or same functionality can be achieved by other way using nintex forms.
Thanks,
Raj

Labels: (2)
7 Replies
patrickabel
Nintex Newbie

Re: List view control in nintex online

Is the content for your list dynamic or could you use a choice control?

andrewg
Nintex Newbie

List View isn't there yet, but as Patrick asks, we could possibly help to find work arounds. The best way to find what actions and references are available for Forms in SPO, please check Nintex Forms Help Files Excerpts (look here for user guide content)​ then click on the O365 link. You will find details to all of the actions there. Here is a shortcut​ to the actions list.

Not applicable

It seems that there are no other controls available which can be alternative to list view.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Content is from SP list

andrewg
Nintex Newbie

Would using the page view control linked to a list view be helpful?

0 Kudos
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Hi Raj, This is a big feature lots of us are waiting for in Forms for Office 365, I have looked and thought long and hard to find a solution to get us by until it's released by to no avail.

Please upvote it on uservoice - List View control – Customer Feedback for Nintex

* It was actually just changed to under review in the past few days.

andrewg
Nintex Newbie

Voted!