How to achieve the below scenario using Destination Rule Options

• 18 June 2010
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

Hi all, I am using K2BlackPearl. I have a Default client event having two actions "Approve", "Reject". I have taken 3 destnation users configured to this Client Event. Here my requirement is if 3 users have chosen "Approve" action, then it should go through "Approve" flow, If any one of the user chooses "Reject" action, then it should go through "Reject" flow.

Now i have followed "Destination Rule Options -> All at Once -> Create a Slot for each destination -> Resolve all roles and groups to users". But in this case whenever all users chose either "Approve" or "Reject", then only it follows the respective flow. If one user chooses "Approve" the other 2 chooses "Reject", then it is stopping that point itself, Flow is not moving forward.

Suggest a solution. Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Badge +3

Hi Srikanth,

This can be done by editing the Rework Outcome on the Configure Outcomes wizard screen. You caThis n change the outcome rule to the Logical Function "At Least" with the Logical Data "1".

Using those configuration, as soon as a user submit a workitem with the Rework action, the Activity will be considered completed. All remainin workitem will be automatically expired. The process will follow the rework line.

Hope this help