cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Lazy Approval isNot Work ??

Hej,

I made all Lazy Approval configurations on my server. (Setup SMTP service, Central Administration settings etc.)

After that I tried to test Lazy approval. I created a simple workflow. I assigned flexi task and enabled Lazy Approval options.

When I got a mail from the system, I can see Lazy Approval footer text. But When I reply this mail with Lazy approvals' phrases nothing happened.

Thank you for all suggestions...

Note : I am using SharePoint 2013, Nintex WorkFlow 2013

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Lazy Approval isNot Work ??

Did  you reply with the EXACT (case and wording) as it says in the footer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

LazyApproval enabled. Reply with a valid outcome on a line by itself at the top of the return email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I think I found the real problem. SharePoint cannot see my mails. I tried the following links steps. And on result I got nothing.

Configuring Incoming Email on a SharePoint 2013 Document Library | SharePoint Quester

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

That is a great article that spells out the installation nicely. There are so many points in the process though to troubleshoot and we would be shooting in the dark without more information. I would simply work backwards now and check each step (services are on, granted accesses, firewall, dns).

But I think the test to confirm that incoming email is working should be that you can send an email to a library and the library stores it. Then introduce nintex into the mix and test Lazy Approval again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

I agree Andrew. In troubleshooting you should always remove all the extra stuff and gradually adding components back in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

I agree both of you. But, when I tried it, again it didn't work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

We would like to provide assistance or offer advice to help you with your issue. But the community will need more information on what you tried, what failed, and possibly some error information or any feedback from the server you may have seen. There are several logging information that you can refer to, such as the windows event logs, iis logs, and SharePoint ULS logs. It could also be possible that a firewall is preventing this traffic over this port in your case and you may need to investigate there.

0 Kudos