Solved

Multiple Views above Tabs

• 5 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I've searched everywhere for an answer and tried numerous different things but without success so hopefully someone might be able to help.

Its already been outlined in a previous Forum post about how to create a single Header View and move it using JScript to appear above Tabs on a  K2 form (http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Building-a-tabbed-form-with-navigation-bar/td-p/83385)

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to have multiple Views appear above the Tabs and if yes, could the script be provided?

Cheers

Dan

icon

Best answer by Kran 6 September 2017, 09:19

View original

3 replies

Badge +8

DanLees,

You can create a view with buttons or links. It can sit below the header or wherever you desire the view to sit. Basically the idea is each button has a show/hide rule. You can "On click" you can show or hide views in the form. I personally use this method to add a navigation to the top of the form. It looks like this..

<Header>

<New Entry>   <Reporting>   <View Flow>   <Search>  <Administration>

Any of those button navigate to a new form. However, if I wanted to stay within the form and I wanted each button to represent a different view I would simply use show hide rules. Maybe the navigation would look like this.

<Header>

<General Information>   <Budgeting>  <Expenditures>  <Approval History>  <Comments and Attachments>

Each click could hide the views you didn't need and show the views you want to show. This does not require tabs as in the link provided.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need screenshots.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Badge +9

Hi DanLees,

Refer Show Multiple Views above Tabs where i have used Jquery to move view's above the tabs

let me know if this helps you.

Badge +2

Thanks Karan - that's exactly what I needed