Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassymfreeman
Nintex Newbie

Items (Forms and Tasks) not downloading in Nintex Mobile app

The behaviour we are experiencing is as follows:

I installed Nintex mobile app and added corporate accounts

1. 1st prod farm – connected OK, no forms displayed
  2. Pre prod farm – connected OK, went to forms, “Items downloading” – load of forms appeared
  3. 2nd prod farm – connected OK, went to forms, “Items downloading” – load of forms appeared

I raised a support ticket with Nintex who want fiddler trace which we are unable to do.  It is weird that only one farm is affected (and it's all users on the app that this happens with).

What is weird though is if i go to an existing form on that farm and re-publish, it will appear.

Any help greatly appreciated

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Items (Forms and Tasks) not downloading in Nintex Mobile app

Hi @cassymfreeman , 

There is a known issue with Forms and Task not loading on the mobile app. This was becasue  custom inline functions were created and preventing the forms and taks from loading. A fix for this was included on the latest release of Nintex Forms 2013 2.11.6.0 Nintex Forms 2016 4.5.0.0.

Can you doublecheck  if they have Custom Inline Functions created on that Farm?. 

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Items (Forms and Tasks) not downloading in Nintex Mobile app

Hi,
When a form is published and it either has a mobile layout(Classic) or is designated as a Mobile form(Responive) an entry is made in the Nintex Forms database.
If re-publishing a form makes it appear in the Nintex Mobile app it looks like there may have been an issue with the Nintex Forms database in the environment and previous entries of Mobile forms were deleted.
0 Kudos