I don't get any email notifications from the K2 Community

• 2 December 2014
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +4

I have my profile and settings configured to receive email notifications from the community, but I don't receive any. This makes it quite difficult to know if people post anything to discussion threads I am involved in.

Do others receive notifications? K2, could you advise if there is something else I need to configure?

Thanks

2 replies

Badge +7

Hi Jem,

Were you getting notifications before and now you aren't? I get them fine, here are my settings that you can double check with:

Personal Profile > Email Settings > Email verification status = Verified

Preferences > Preference Options > Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in = checked

Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings = everything that can be checked is checked and 'Use default' for everything else

You should also see your posts in Subscriptions & Notifications if you set it up to automatically subscribe you to topics you participate in. There should be a New column that shows you how many posts following your post are unread. 

I don't believe there is anything else you need to configure if you have access to the forums already but of course, there could be something we're both overlooking.

Badge +4

Thanks for the reply. I think it must have been the Automatically subscribe check-box that was the issue. I seem to be getting notiifcations now :)