cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with Publishing

Jump to solution

Hi

I am trying to publish my form and had and a confirm publishing form which is fine, but had a field validation warning appear, which I am concerned about and I am not sure how to resolve.  if anyone can assist I would appreciate.

The confirmation dialog is below -

The warning message is as follows -

I viewed the validation and found the following message

Just to confirm I am not using Nintex Mobile for Windows. I am not sure how to remove this invalid control from the form?  I can see the terr code control which is an external data column on my form?

Has anybody else had this issue?

Is this a problem if I publish with this error?

Thanks

Karen

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Re: Issue with Publishing

Jump to solution

In Forms Designer you can change to 'Nintex Mobile for Windows' layout:

Then you can Delete Layout or delete/configure invalid control.

0 Kudos
pfudala
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Karen,

When you say you don't use the Nintex Mobile for Windows form, does it appear as an effective one?

sample 1.png

If so, go on it and just use the "Delete layout" button.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Both

Thanks for coming back to me

Just to confirm that I used the form for desktop only it was not configured for mobile.  We would have to configure the form differently if it was mobile, as it looks quite different when I look it in the Nintex Mobile for windows form.

Therefore we really don't need it at the moment. As you both suggest to delete the layout, I presume that this is using - "Delete Layout" as you both say below -

Just to confirm that this will delete mobile for windows layout only not the form.  Maybe a basic question, but I have not used this area before!

Thanks for your help

Karen

0 Kudos
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Karen

by selecting Other Devices--> Nintex Mobile for Windows Forms Designer will show layout for this device. You can then find here your invalid control to delete or edit or you can delete only layout for this device. To change back to Desktop layout klick Desktop in Designer menu bar.

Manfred

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi

Thanks for your answers

I have now been able to remove the invalid control and I now know how to sort out the layout for mobile if needed.

Thank you Pierre Fudala​ and Manfred Lauer​ .

Karen

0 Kudos