Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harris021
Nintex Newbie

Issue with Publishing Nintex WF

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have an issue with Publishing WF, for instance, if I use Assign Flexi task or Request Approval I am getting below eerror messgae. However I can publish the WF if I use something like Send Notification.

Nintex.PNG

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Issue with Publishing Nintex WF

Jump to solution
Hi,

Looks like Microsoft CU's have been installed onto your environment that break the workflow engine that Nintex also uses.

Please see the knowledge base article which discusses this issue.
https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Workflow-Failed-to-Run-Failed-to-Publish-Workflow-W...
0 Kudos
Harris021
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks Simon, 

Do you know which CU is causing this issue, after applying your recommended solution, I can now use SP designer, however Nintex WF still broken.

Regards 

0 Kudos
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution
The KB article has a link to the Microsoft article which lists the CU's.
We have seen the odd case where some CU's are removing these lines from the web.config again.

Based on your error make sure you have this reference in your web.config file as this is specific to 3rd party workflows such as Nintex.

<authorizedType Assembly="System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" NameSpace="System.CodeDom" TypeName="CodeTypeReferenceExpression" Authorized="True" />

If you are using SharePoint 2010, use this instead:

<authorizedType Assembly="System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" NameSpace="System.CodeDom" TypeName="CodeTypeReferenceExpression" Authorized="True" />

View solution in original post

0 Kudos