cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is they a way to create a workflow to export a Sharepoint calendar daily events and email them.  If so do you have a example?

I have been given the task to export daily events from a SharePoint calendar and email them daily.  Is it possible to use Nintex to perform this task.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Is they a way to create a workflow to export a Sharepoint calendar daily events and email them. If so do you have a example?

Hi,

Add the following as a site workflow, and run daily

This will send an email for each entry.

If you want to collect the entries together and create a table, you can follow the following guide.

Creating attractive emails with HTML tables in Nintex

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Is they a way to create a workflow to export a Sharepoint calendar daily events and email them. If so do you have a example?

Hi, Paula Ashford​, if William's advice works for you, please select his answer as "correct." It helps other community members seeking answers find what they need. If it's not working, feedback is always welcome! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

If you need to look at recurring items, the workflow gets much more complicated.

Send Today's Calendar events details to attendees

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hello Frank

Sorry for the delay in response.  I am still having problems with the workflow.  I am receiving errors on the Query list data.  One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields but all the fields are default fields.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Is they a way to create a workflow to export a Sharepoint calendar daily events and email them.  If so do you have a example?

No worries, I just thought you were making headway. Hopefully we'll find a solution for you soon.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply