cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there any way to see a list of "change comments" (history of changes to a workflow) when we are not using a workflow approval process? We are using Nintex Workflow Designer 2013

Jump to solution

Is there any way to see a list of "change comments" (history of changes to a workflow) when we are not using a workflow approval process? We are using Nintex Workflow Designer 2013

I would like to be able to see the history of changes ot a workflow, both my own and others.

You can enter "Change comments" when you publish the workflow, but how to see them in a history list?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Is there any way to see a list of "change comments" (history of changes to a workflow) when we are not using a workflow approval process? We are using Nintex Workflow Designer 2013

Jump to solution

only place I'm aware of where workflow change comments can be seen is in open dialog in workflow designer when you hover mouse over version number

Not applicable

Re: Is there any way to see a list of "change comments" (history of changes to a workflow) when we are not using a workflow approval process? We are using Nintex Workflow Designer 2013

Jump to solution

Nice! I wasn't even aware that this page existed. Thanks

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, ‌, If Marian's reply works out, can you click "mark correct" in the reply above? It's helpful to other community members who use search for questions similar to yours. Thank you!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi ‌,

what has meant with his reply was to mark as correct the post that answers original question. the post marked as correct, once selected, appears highlighted right after the question and helps everyone immediately spot it without going throughout the whole thread.

I believe you just mis-clicked your comment to the post likely being correct answer. so please review your decision.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

DONE

Sorry, my mistake

Trevor

0 Kudos