cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
markthughes
Nintex Newbie

Is there a way to display in a web part the approval workflow actions for an item?

Jump to solution

on the page with my list i would like to be able to connect a web part to show the approval tasks in the nintex workflow, can this be done?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there a way to display in a web part the approval workflow actions for an item?

Jump to solution

Have you seen the Nintex Workflow Web Parts?

TaskWP.PNG

0 Kudos
markthughes
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there a way to display in a web part the approval workflow actions for an item?

Jump to solution

yes but can you filter that based on the item selected and show all the tasks just for that item?

0 Kudos
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

That web part has no connections to another web part, so you cannot filter.

You should build your own custom connected web part.

0 Kudos
markthughes
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

sounds reasonable, i wish i could show them the normal, not nintex, workflow history that shows the tasks etc and the outcome and date time stamps easily, without two or three clicks

0 Kudos
markthughes
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

OK what i came up with is storing the TASK ID in the workflow and then updating that task with the ID of the item the workflow was running off of.  Of course i will only be able to show Tasks that have been completed or Rejected and not active, but it works for me

View solution in original post