cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogeshkumarpa
Nintex Newbie

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form as a feature instead of a Export/Import? (SharePoint 2013)

I am using SharePoint 2013.

I want to publish Nintex Form on Feature Activation using Sandbox solution.

Would it be possible?

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
alexjolynintex
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form as a feature instead of a Export/Import? (SharePoint 2013)

Hello,

you will find the answer on the following post  :

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form from a script (like powershell or feature) instead of a Expor...

It's quite similar isn't it ?

cheers

Alex

alexjolynintex
Nintex Newbie

Re: Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form as a feature instead of a Export/Import? (SharePoint 2013)

I saw that you have put an answer to the post i just sent you. If it doesn't suit you, maybe you can also consider a powershell script :

written by Alain Pilikian and shared by Alexandre David : Automatiser les déploiements Nintex Workflow et Nintex forms | SharePoint 2013 – Blog technique d'Al...

Good luck

yogeshkumarpa
Nintex Newbie

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the replay!

Actually I want it using Sandbox solution, so power shell will not work.

Do you have any idea how to publish Nintex Form using Sandbox solution?

0 Kudos
yogeshkumarpa
Nintex Newbie

Hi Alex,

It's OK if it is not possible with Sandbox solution.

Would it be possible using farm solution?

Could you please provide me code/hint? PowerShell script will not work for me.

Actually I want to run this code on feature activation.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi YogeshKumar,

I am also facing same issue. I want server side code to publish nintex forms as a site feature. You got any solution?. if any please share to me, waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos