Workflow Task status will not update to completed

• 19 April 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

I am currently working on a workflow that has been getting stuck after the first flexi task has been assigned. The assigned user can respond to the task, however, the workflow does not continue after that. I have looked in the workflow history and noticed that the status on the specific task is still "In Progress". Is there any way to get the status to change to completed in order for the workflow to continue?

P.S. I am also very inexperience with SharePoint so I do apologize if I am not clear enough!

Thanks!

6 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

we must try to shutdown the timer service in the central adminstration of sharepoint.

Best Regards,

Zakaria

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

have you noticed any irregularities in the SharePoint Timer Service? Also how many web front end servers have you got and how many are licensed for Nintex Workflow?

Badge +16

What behaviour have you chosen for your flexi task?  ie first response applies/all must agree etc?

Badge +3

Hi I have the exact same issue. Did you find a resolution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Anthony,

could you provide a screenshot of your actions configuration? Do you have one or more approvers? Do you face the problem in other workflows too? Do you face problems with different actions too? If timer service is the problem there will likely also be problems when looping through collections and so on.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +3

Hi Anthony, I recreated my task form and it seems to be working again