Blackpoint - SmartObject Add Attachment Error

• 11 July 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey all,

Long time user, first time poster...

I have a Blackpoint process using an Integrated InfoPath form.  After form submission I replace any attached documents with a link to the document. Before replacing with a link, I take the uploaded document and attach it via SmartObject to a previously created SharePoint list item. This was working all fine and dandy in our Lab environment but stopped working after deploying to Production.  Now the process errors out on the step to attach the document to the list item.  The error is "Key could not be found in collection."

There are 3 fields used in the SmartObject Input Mapping:

Attachment.Content

Attachment.File Name

ID

I verified the values being used for the input parameters are valid.  The list item exists and the file name is valid (spaces replaced with underscores).  From the error I understand the term "collection" probably refers to the SharePoint object model and how K2 is trying to find the list item specificed.  Now I'm stuck.

Any seen this before or have an idea? 

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

BAnderson,

I believe you logged a support ticket for this issue, after this post failed to garner a response. It seems that in that ticket, no resolution was found, but you had opted to upgrade from K2 blackpoint 4.6.4 to K2 blackpearl. I hope you did not continue to have this issue after that upgrade. However, if the issue persists, please feel free to re-engage support at any time. 

Thanks, and best regards,

Gail