cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to enroll Nintex Mobile with MDM software?

Hi Nintex experts...

We like to manage Nintex Mobile with SAP Afaria - is it possible?

If yes - can you guide me?

Thanks...

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Is it possible to enroll Nintex Mobile with MDM software?

Hi Brian,

At present the Nintex Mobile application is only available from the relevant app stores.

We recently released Nintex Mobile Enterprise which allows you to customise the Nintex mobile application and then distribute it from an MDM.

Please see the FAQ for more information.

Nintex Forms Enterprise and Nintex Mobile Enterprise FAQ

0 Kudos
vahid
Nintex Newbie

Hi Brian,

Depending on your MDM software you should be able to point to Nintex Mobile in each app store and deploy the app.

If you need to get hold of the actual binaries, Nintex Mobile Enterprise would be your best option. however if you really want to manually put in the binaries to your MDM, get in touch with us and we should be able to share them with you.

Cheers,

Vahid

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Vahid

I would like to test if it is possible to put in the binaries manually, so It would be nice if you would help/guide me.

Cheers

Brian

0 Kudos
vahid
Nintex Newbie

Hi Brian,

Depending on the MDM software you use, you may be able to point your MDM to Nintex Mobile in different App Stores (Apple, Androi etc). The MDM software would then download Nintex Mobile binary. If your MDM does not support that feature, get in touch with our support and they send you the latest binaries.

Most MDM softwares come with a companion app which lets you resign the binaries using your own certificates and deploy them over the air internally to your employees.

If you'd like to use the advanced feature of MDMs like pushing in security policies or configure network policies, you need to check with the MDM providers as they are different and I am no expert there

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers,

Vahid

0 Kudos