cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to copy a file from SharePoint to local hard drive and/or network drive?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone

I am fairly new to Nintex Workflow O365 and is considering to use it to make a workflow where files in a SharePoint Online Library must be copied to a local harddrive on a local computer. Is it possible to do this with Nintext Workflow O365. There is no "Copy to" action available as far as I can see?

Is the a complete comparison list of all Nintex Workflow  actions available in the differente version?

Thanks in advance

/Martin

Labels: (1)
1 Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Is it possible to copy a file from SharePoint to local hard drive and/or network drive?

Jump to solution

Hi Martin,

You can't achieve this using Nintex Workflow O365.

May be you can do some work around to achieve this. e.g. You can use existing Copy Document action to copy document from one list to another and then you can create network place(short cut) into your local machine to Share Point Library.

Also please visit below link to get the complete list of all the available actions for Nintex Workflow for Office 365.

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Available Actions - Vadim Tabakman

I have also attached complete comparison list of all Nintex Workflow  actions available in the different version for on-prem only.

Thanks.

Shirin

0 Kudos