cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Installing Nintex Forms 2010

Find our new latest and greatest install guide here Installing Nintex Forms 2010

Labels: (1)
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Installing Nintex Forms 2010

Here's a pro tip.  We recently upgraded Forms to the latest version and the health checks above indicated successful connections.  However, when we tried to register new users or update forms using Live we received error messages such as the below:

When attempting to register a Nintex mobile user with Nintex live: An error occurred during the registration process

When connecting using Nintex mobile: Source is currently not available

After a little bit of investigation, we found the relay service hadn't been started.  Easy fix! ;-)

Not applicable

Great tip, thanks Chris!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Where is Appendix B with the troubleshooting information? I had the latest install fail because of locked Nintex.Forms.DLL files in the GAC.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hey Jarrod, not sure where it went! Appendix B is back in the article above.

Edit:

September 24th - there is a new, more extensive installation guide available for 2010 here - Installing Nintex Workflow 2010 and Nintex Forms 2010

0 Kudos
jeffoliver1000
Nintex Newbie

I'm supporting a SharePoint 2010 farm with some Nintex Forms we've published to Live. We are getting the same message on the Nintex Mobile app, even though the Relay service is started on our server. I've tried restarting the service but it still doesn't help.

The forms themselves work fine. I can submit data to our lists just fine.

The Nintex Mobile app seems to be pretty flaky.

0 Kudos