cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
erin_short
Nintex Newbie

In tabbed form, fields overlapping - depends on how it is saved

I have a LOT going on in this form.  Lots of hiding rules, panels in panels, tabbed form, etc.

Running SP 2013 on prem and Nintex Forms/WF 2013.

I have a tabbed form (2 tabs).
When the form is saved with the second tab selected, the fields on the first tab go haywire - overlapping and unreadable.

When the form is saved with the first tab selected, everything behaves just fine.

Here are my two tabs - 1) Submitted Info and 2) Staffing Info

Here is what it looks like when it is saved with the Submitted Info tab selected (how I want it to look always):

Here is what it looks like when it is saved with the Staffing Info tab selected (overlapped and unreadable):

I'll take any help anyone can give.  I've gone round and round trying to get rid of space between panels, etc.  Nothing has helped.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: In tabbed form, fields overlapping - depends on how it is saved

how do you switch between tabs?

hopefully you have a panel control for each tab and you apply tab switch rule on the panel.

next, you do not described how you placed single controls into panels.

I would add some more panels to have a design like following, it should prevent to overlap controls from different lines. if you have (other) rules assigned to controls, then reassign them to respective panels.

if you will still experience overlappings of labels and controls then I would add additional panels - one for each pair of label and respective control.

(different colors should denote different level of nesting)

0 Kudos