K2 InfoPath Integration Problem

• 14 September 2011
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Dear Guys.

I have designed a workflow with Infopath, It was working good

Then I made major changes on the form. the Workflow still working Fine.

When I try to access to Form fields from the Object browser, I get only a "Person field", allthough the form contains almost other 30 data fields.

Why this happend, and how to re access these fields.

Need your support please

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

What version (KB) are you running and is this InfoPath 2010? If InfoPath 2010 try removing the People Picker and integrate just to see if the other fields surface this way.

Vernon

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Think this is a known issue with IP 2010, when adding a people picker the XML fields at design time are missing, the schema changes. This has been addressed in KB1230 and higher. I would suggest downloading the latest release KB1370.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Dear Vernon

thank u for ur reply

I removed the people picker from the Form, then I removed the form itself from the XML Nodes, recompile the prject but still the "Person" object is the only field appearing in Object Browser

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

This rings a bell, have you seen my other post? What version are you running? Pre 1230?

Vernon

Badge +11

Make sure you are editing the InfoPath for using the Design button on the InfoPath integration wizard.  If you edit the form outside of K2 it doesn't know you have made changes.